Answered By: Josh Denby Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 385
Answered By: Josh Denby
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 385
To reload your Cougar Card, you will need to make a Flex deposit.
- Log in to access.uh.edu.
- Click on the Cougar Card icon.
- Go to “My Account” tab and click on “Flex Deposit.”
- Follow the steps below:
- Enter the dollar amount.
- Review Meal Plan Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Continue” to Finish.
- Enter your credit card information and click “continue.”
- Verify that information is correct.