Answered By: Josh Denby Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 81
There are two ways to save items from the catalog.
1. From a list of results,
- Select items you wish to save by checking the box in the top left corner of the item in the result list.
- Select ‘Add Marked to Folder’:
2. From a result record,
· Select ‘Add to Folder’ from the top of the page:
Next, select ‘View Folder’ at the top of the page to see the list of saved items:
Your saved results will be listed with the following options:
- Export Saved: allows you to email your search results.
- Request Saved: allows you to request available items.
- Add to My Lists: allows you to save and manage your search results in your library account. Access list(s) of saved items by logging in to your library account.
Un-saved items will be cleared from the folder once you leave the catalog.