Answered By: Josh Denby Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 20
1. Choose the item you would like to export, and click on ‘Detail & Related Links’
2. Click on the 'Actions' tab to the right-hand side of the search result, and choose 'RefWorks' from the list that appears:
3. This will open a new window, and you will be asked to login to RefWorks. Enter your username and password (If you do not have a RefWorks account, click 'Sign Up for a New Account' and follow the instructions to create one).
4. A confirmation screen in RefWorks will verify that your references were successfully imported.
You can edit any references as necessary within RefWorks, including changing the citation style. To attach documents to any citations you export to RefWorks:
- Save the document to your desktop.
- Click the paper and pencil icon.
- Attach saved document from your desktop: