Answered By: Josh Denby
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017     Views: 433

If you are not a currently enrolled UH-Main student, faculty, or staff and you would like to access electronic resources, you may do so from inside the library.

When you arrive at the library, you may use the public access computer terminals to access electronic resources.  To obtain a guest login for the public access terminals, please visit the Service Desk.

Off-campus access to electronic resources is limited to UH-Main students, faculty, and staff. There are no off-campus access options for anyone who is not affiliated with the University.

Related Topics

Contact Us