Answered By: Josh Denby
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017     Views: 249

Electronic resources are governed by license agreements between the library and content providers. Libraries are required to comply with the terms of use agreed upon in the license, including limiting access to users on their campus only. Allowing users from another campus to access electronic resources would be a violation of the license agreement and could result in termination of access.

If you find an article from a journal owned by another campus, you may request that item through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). If you would like to request that your campus library subscribe to a particular electronic journal, click the Request a Purchase link to make a request.

Contact Us