Answered By: Josh Denby
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017     Views: 97

If you are a current member of the University of Houston faculty or a graduate student currently enrolled at the University of Houston you have access to these materials.  You need to fill out an application form at the Service Desk at the M.D. Anderson Library on the UH campus.  The application requires you have a UH e-mail account and a CougarOne Card.  For more information, please call the Service Desk at 713-743-9710.