Answered By: Josh Denby
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017     Views: 19

Some are kept at the William R. Jenkins Architecture and Art Library, located on the first floor of the College of Architecture, and some are kept online.  You may search our database of reserved readings by clicking on the Course Reserves link on the Jenkins Library website (

Contact Us