Answered By: Alex Simons
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017     Views: 52

Due to budget cutbacks, the IRS is NOT shipping instruction booklets to libraries this year. The UH Libraries are only receiving the following forms: 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. If you need form 1040NR-EZ, you'll need to download it and print it out. We will also be receiving ONE copy of Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax (for Individuals).

You can obtain copies of IRS tax forms, instructions and publications through: 

Forms should be in by the beginning of February and will be at the Service Desk.

Related Topics

    Contact Us