Answered By: Chris Holthe Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017 Views: 17
Answered By: Chris Holthe
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017 Views: 17
Current UH students, staff, and faculty are able to register for library technology training classes by using the library's online calendar. These classes are free of charge.
To register for a class:
- Visit the Training Program's Online Calendar.
- Be sure that "Classes and Workshops" is selected from the "Calendars" menu in the top-left of the screen.
- Click on your desired class. Detailed information about this class will display.
- If seats are available, you will be able to click "Reserve a Seat."
- Login using your CougarNet username and password.
- If registration was successful, you will receive a confirmation email to your university email address.