Answered By: Chris Holthe Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017 Views: 8
Answered By: Chris Holthe
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017 Views: 8
If you cannot attend a library technology training class for which you have registered, you can cancel your registration using the library's online calendar.
To cancel registration for a class:
- Visit the Training Program's Online Calendar.
- Click "Login" in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Login using your CougarNet username and password.
- Select "My Events" in the top-right of the screen.
- Be sure that "Classes and Workshops" is selected from the "Calendars" menu in the top-left.
- Find the registration you wish to cancel and click the trash can icon in the far right.
- Verify your cancelation by clicking "Yes, remove registration."