Answered By: Josh Denby Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 55
1. Choose the item you would like to export, and click on ‘Detail & Related Links’
2. Click on the 'Actions' tab to the right-hand side of the search result, and choose 'EndNote' from the list that appears:
3. This will open a new window, and you will be asked to login to EndNote. Enter your username and password (if you do not have an EndNote account, click 'Create an Account' and follow the instructions to create one)
4. A screen will appear to verify that your citation has been imported.
5. Click on the 'My References' tab to review your imported citations.